Welcome to Club Website

Sign up for a 'free' member account:

  • Follow teams, leagues and players
  • Get news, alerts and match updates
  • View latest league tables, fixtures and results
  • Personalise your account settings

Find out more

To find our more, why not watch our video »

Member Login

Lost your password?

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Help & FAQ

Go here to learn more about your site, view video tutorials and find answers to frequently asked questions.




Website last updated: 29 Jan, 2015 @ 20:54

Match Report


Sat 05 Aug 2006





On paper this looked to be our toughest game to date, our guests from Kent looked as though they meant business and came into the game unbeaten and wanted to maintain that going into their final couple of games.
It was another decidedly humid afternoon, not really footie weather. A crowd of around 60 were entertained in a good competitive game of football that provided both teams with a stiff work out.
We started out in good form and as early as the first minute a Billy corner right in under the crossbar nearly resulted in Baggs getting an early opener only to be denied by the height of the visiting keeper. A couple of minutes later both Max and Baggs threatened to open the Darts’ defence. The first threat posed by the Kent side came on seven minutes when Eddie McClements got a shot in only to see it fire wide of the post.
Billy was seeing an awful lot of the ball during this opening spell and was able to get in several telling crosses, but the opening goal came from the right hand flank, when Max robbed the Darts attack close to the players entrance. His accurate pass up the line picked out Baggs. A pinpoint accurate cross was steered home by Leigh from some 6 yards out.
Dartford continued to play their game and their deserved equaliser came on 34 minutes when McClements beat the keeper with a low drive from around 20 yards out.
On 69 minutes our visitors took the lead when from a loose clearance, Ryan Hayes was able to pick up the ball and having plenty of time was able to get his shot off from the edge of the area leaving our keeper no chance.
However justice was done when with the game drifting towards a defeat Jack managed to force a corner with four minutes left on the clock. This was never really cleared by the visitors and a couple of minutes later Jack was again able to get right into the penalty area causing the defence some problems- he managed to get a couple of shots off. The latter broke to Billy who made no mistake from 6 yards out to bury the goal for a well deserved equaliser.

No information available.
Get directions:
    No information available.
No information available.